>> You should assume that we have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection, to any suppliers of goods and services that may be discussed here, and may be compensated for showing ads or recommending products or services, or linking to the supplier's website.
Simple acts of kindness ideas for kids written by a kid. Here are some easy ways to spread love through a single gesture.
Not sure what to do with your Give Love Cards once you've got them printed?
My 9 year old daughter sat down and wrote out a list of ideas to get you started!
Here are 30 simple acts of kindness ideas you can do with your kids:
- Bake a cake for someone.
- Color a picture for your teacher.
- Send a note to someone for no reason.
- Give someone a hug!
- Take your neighbor's dog out for a walk.
- Say something that puts a smile on someone's face.
- When someone asks you how are you, say you are BLESSED!!!!
- When someone brings you kindness, bring them kindness!!
- Let someone cut in front of you in line.
- Donate Christmas gifts to the homeless.
- Buy a movie ticket for someone behind you.
- Donate your old coat to a coat drive.
- Hold open the door for someone else.
- Give $5 to someone in line for coffee.
- Write a thank you note to your coach.
- Rake the leaves in your neighbor's yard.
- Give your toys to someone who doesn't have any.
- Donate your outgrown shoes to a shoe drive.
- Make your bed without being asked.
- Send a video message to a friend or relative who lives far away.
- Go shopping for items to donate to a local homeless shelter.
- Bring a meal to someone who is sick.
- Donate a book to your library.
- Shovel snow for your neighbor.
- Visit a nursing home.
- Color pictures on plain wrapping paper to give Grandma.
- Write a thank you note for your Principal.
- Make activity bags for kids at church.
- Donate dog or cat food to the local animal shelter.
- Give a treat to someone in your neighborhood.
books about kindness
Sometimes it can help to read a book to get your child's ideas flowing. Here are just a few books we love: